Single phase prevention, Unbalance Voltage Protection, Phase Reversal, Over load/Dry run cut off, Low/High Voltage cut off, Dry run auto restart, With Error data log facility.
Electronic Control Panel
|Type||Auto / Manual|
|Power Range in kW||Upto 1.1 (1 PH) /Upto 7.5 (3 PH)|
|Voltage Range||140 V to 300 V (1 PH) / 200 V to 600 V (3 PH) DOL|
- Incorporated with surge arresters to protect the pumping system from high voltage surges
- Technically advanced, highly sensitive pump protection relay (PPR) enables immediate tripping of power supply in overload and under load conditions
- Protects the pumpsets against dry running by sensing the current
- Protects against phase failure and phase imbalance conditions
- Control panels with PPR, comprises of auto start provision and phase sequence protection I An option for float switch is provided in the control panel with PPR, for the automatic operation of the pumpset based on water level
- Provision of Ammeter and Voltmeter to check the Voltage & Current (in specific models only)
- Attractive powder coated sheet metal enclosure
- These control panels can be used to control and protect all kinds of prime movers especially submersible motors, Centrifugal pumps etc, used for various applications.