C.R.I. offers a comprehensive range of single stage, back pull out, end suction, radially – split centrifugal pumps designed for a wide range of applications. This pump features horizontal shaft components with axial suction and impellers and radial discharge ports. Pumps volute chamber and impellers are carefully designed to give the best possible and suction lift characteristics. The most modern and highly sophisticated machinery and technology are employed in the manufacture of these pumps using quality raw material, dynamically balanced rotating parts, seal and bearings to ensure long life.
Building & Commercial Services
- Designed to allow interchangeability of their components between all individual pump sizes
- Minimized shaft deflection prolong the life of the mechanical seal and bearing
- Heavy duty bearing ensure the bearing long life
- Dimensions and characteristics according to DIN 24255 standards
- Available both in mechanical seal and soft packed stuffing box design
- Low noise and vibration levels lead to be environment friendly
- Optimized performance and maximum efficiency reduce the operating cost
|Flow Range||upto 550 m³/hr|
|Head Range||upto 100 mtrs|
|Maximum Working Pressure||16 bar|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to +90°C|
Water supply, heating and air conditioning systems, fire fighting, pressure boosting, circulation and transfer of clean, chemically non aggressive water and liquids, handling of water in process industries, water supply to swimming pools and fountains, irrigation.