C.R.I. Submersible sewage, drainage pumps are suitable for pumping muddy water, storm water and sewage water. These pumps are having non-clog impellers to handle suspended solids. Suitable for dewatering in construction area, C.R.I. offers surface sewage pump end in different models for coupling with electric motors and engines. Being back pullout design pumps no need to disturb pipelines during pump maintenance. Its dynamically balanced rotating parts ensure vibration and noise-free operation.
Building & Commercial Services
CSL & CDR & SVO Series
- Dry type high efficiency motors
- Equipped with an automatic reset motor protector
- Heavy duty sealed bearings
- In-built lip seal to prevent ingress of slit and sand
- Cutter version pumps also available
- Solid handling capacity up to 60 mm
|Power Range||0.37 kW – 37 kW|
|Head Range||8 mtrs to 46 mtrs|
|Type of Duty||S1|
|Impeller||Vortex / semi – open|
Hotels, houses, commercial buildings, complexes, pumping waste water in industries, tunnels, mines, pumping sewage water from stock farm, manhole sewerage, STP, pumping from septic tanks etc.