C.R.I. MHBS series are compactly designed such that the complete system is mounted on a right base. It occupies less space due to its compact design and maintains even water pressure in all the outlets. When the pressure drops below a pre-set level the pump will automatically start-up to meet the demand and turns off when the pressure attains the maximum pre-set pressure.
Building & Commercial Services
- Control of pumps by means of a pressure switch
- In-built thermal overload protector
- Lesser running cost than the conventional systems
- No manual interference to operate the plumbing system
- High operating efficiency
- Factory tested system and supplied as a package
|Power Range||0.22kW – 2.2 kW|
|Flow Range||upto 14 m³/hr|
|Max. Pressure||5.0 bar|
|Temperature||0°C to +90°C|
Residential building, industries, hotels, hospitals, schools, apartments and bungalows..